- MBA or Master in Technology (MCS, M.IT, M.Eng.)
- BBA or Bachelor in Technology having 3 years experience on relevant position
Business Development Manager (BDM) will work in AESTHETIC TECHNOLOGIES for promotion & development of products and services. BDM is in-charge of all activates that will associated with promotion and development of IT products and services. It is his job to work with the Project team and other managers to increase opportunities and thereby maximize work progress for their organization. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them and ultimately create accounts with them that will continue to grow business in the future. BDM will also help to manage existing accounts and ensure they stay healthy and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on products and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs. They must know about project planning and monitoring.
Role of BDM
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients within advertising, broadcasting, publishing, education and new media. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince these organizations to do business with the firm. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for services and support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new products and support services to clients. Business Development Managers will work with mid and senior level management.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Build relationships with new clients
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new products, services and distribution channels
- Attend industry functions, such as conferences and seminars, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- They must know about how to plan the project, estimating the work, tracking the progress
- Project Monitoring and Control
Essential Knowledge and Skills
Business Development Managers must display a passion for images, be self-motivated and enthusiastic. They need strong leadership skills and should be able to manage and motivate a wide range of people so that the services team hits its targets. They must be able to quickly prioritize jobs under pressure, and be able to anticipate the changing needs of customers and clients. They should be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport.
Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital, and Business Development Manager should be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the customer or employee they are dealing with.
Candidates will be contacted for Test/Interview in the third week of April, 2014.
ONE YEAR CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE SELECTED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AND CONTRACT WILL BE EXTENDED ON SATISFACTORY BASIS IN FUTURE.
Aesthetic Tech reserves the right to amend or alter any of the terms and conditions with respect to Recruitment/hiring policy. Final decisions pertaining to the program rest with Aesthetic Technologies.
Aesthetic Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Download PDF: Term of Reference -Business Development Manager