Solar energy is the future of Pakistan.
- Preliminary data analysis
- Measurement at site
- Data analysis
- Recommendations based on economic viability-short term, medium term & long-term measures.
- Report submission, discussion of recommendation with the client & finalizing the report with the client.
- Factors affecting the battery life and how to increase the battery life.
- System sizing with regular charge controller and MPPT charge controller.
- Minimizing system cost through proper load assessment and energy efficiency techniques.
- DC and AC bus systems, their configurations and criteria for selection.
- Sizing cables, fuses and other safety components as per international IEC standards.
- Best practices for system installation and maintenance.
- Micro controller based design
- Smart Charge+ Intelligent Continuous charging profile adjustment for longer battery life and faster charging
- Cold Start capable: Allows PC to boot on battery
- Fast Charging: within 4-6 hrs
- No load Shutdown: Prevents battery deep discharge
- 2 year warranty on electronics and 1 year on battery
“Aesthetic Solar” is poised to become a first class solar hub in technology, production process and consistence excellence. We are emerging as market leaders in development, manufacturing, and delivering high quality solar photovoltaic modules. By the end of 2016, Our state-of-art manufacturing facility in Humak Industrial Area which is 15 minutes from Benazir Bhutto international airport will be functional and will be one of the most modern solar facilities in Pakistan with an annual capacity of 10MW.
Promoted by Mr. Zaighum Ali and Mr. Mukhtar Ahmed, and under the able leadership of its Directors, Mr. Hasan Shabbir & Mr. Naeem Shahzad, Aesthetic Solar has attained recognition in various sectors like, Government, EPCs, System Integrators, OEMs, Channel Sales and Exports.
Aesthetic Solar is initiating manufacturing Crystalline (Mono/ Multi) Solar Photovoltaic Modules, Solar street lights, Solar Lanterns and Solar Charge controllers, being marketed under the brand name of “Aesthetic Solar”.
Latest Energy Updates
Promotion and Development of Solar Based Distributed Generation Applications (Net Metering) in Pakistan
Development of Alternative and Renewable Energy (ARE) based distributed generation on net-metering/wheeling/banking modes is being considered as a very favorable and feasible method of providing relief in current energy deficit scenario. The concept of net-metering [...]
Wind Power in Pakistan
The time has reached when Pakistan has entered into a new era in energy sector as wind power started flourishing in the country. Pakistan is taking aggressive steps to harness the available wind potential in [...]
0.8KM High – Solar Wind Energy Tower Can Generate Energy Equivalent to A Large Dam (1250MW)
We are living in an era of advancement where energy crisis is becoming more evident with every day that passes. Although many are pinning their hopes on solar and wind energy, one company based in [...]