The android season is ON. We are expanding our android development team and looking forward to hire experienced Android developers for several on-going projects. You will need to be an experienced Java, C/C++ (Object-oriented) Programming Developer with a passion for developing clean code, but also with a creative flair.
Ideal candidates will ideally have a solid portfolio demonstrating a variety of Android development projects.
- Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement extended functionality on Android platform.
- Tune up system performance and improve system stability using the strong background in embedded system, OS, and multi-thread programming.
- Integrate Android platform on Mobile devices, analyze and fix issues to support product delivery.
- Develop new features in close cooperation with cross-functional teams.
- The expectations for the candidate:
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
Extensive knowledge required in:
- Java, C/C++ (Object-oriented) Programming
- Android, Unix/Linux platform
- Desired Experience in:
- Software Architecture and Design Methodologies
- Real-Time Embedded System Programming
Job type: Full Time/Permanent
Expected Salary: As per market standards (also depending on experience)
Leave A Comment