Hire Open Source Developers
Aesthetic Tech work on customizing open source applications to meet our offshore clients needs at various critical business stages. We provide customized open source system implementation to reduce the business complexity as well as cost to the business. The clients prefer open source because:
- No fees for acquirement
- No maintenance fees (if it is low to medium traffic site)
- Low hosting costs
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Cost savings range from 40% to 50% compared to a product developed from scratch, depending on the complexity of customization
Our standard open source services are:
- Migrating the existing application and data to the new software
- Modifying the functionality
- Addition of new features
- Enhancing the features of the ecommerce website with suitable integration
- Reduce complexity
- Easy development on open source frameworks
- We help in enhancing flexibility for meeting certain needs (not available with proprietary licensed software)
Hire Open Source Developer:
Reduce your cost to business by hiring the special open source developers, get the customized services, and save expanses use to occur in appointment of regular employee for your business. Following are features of developers to enlighten you how they will be more productive to your business.
- We have our Open Source developers working on monthly contract hiring basis for clients globally i.e. USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark & Norway.
- All of our developers have approx. two+ Years of hands on experience in there respective areas.
- He will work 8 Hours per Day, 5 Days a Week – Monday to Friday.
- He will work in both shifts. So now, you can have flexibility to get your work done in your business hours no matter where you are located.
Open Source products we are capable of handling are:
- OS Commerce
- CMS Customization
- Joomla Customization
- WordPress Customization
- Mambo Customization
- Drupal CMS Customization
- Adempiere Customization
- Zen Cart Customization
- Ruby on rails
- Cake PHP development
Leave A Comment